Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Not Again!

OK, this early morning wake up call from the girls has got to stop! We are reaching out wits end with this, and do not know what to do. I think their internal clock is set for 5:50 a.m., because that is the exact time the last 2 mornings that the girls have woken up.
I had dismissed this early morning wake up last week as a passing phase since they were sick, but I am beginning to quickly realize that it had nothing to do with that. They just are ready to get up and Christine and I are clearly not ready for them to be up!
Needless to say, they were up for good this morning around 6:15 ish and so was their brother. We had all 3 of them in bed with us, we tried to go back to sleep, they were watching whatever it is that comes on Nickelodeon at that hour (I think it was Stanley or something like that, I was trying not to pay attention). Anyhow, I was up at 6:50 and Christine was not too far behind. While I was downstairs eating breakfast, she was in the shower and I heard Maris crying (more like crying wolf), so I decided to go upstairs to see what the problem was. I think she was crying becuase Lillian had something that she wanted, of which was something that neither should have had. They all had gone into our bathroom while Christine was in the shower and they had decided to take a few things off the counter and take it back to our bed to play. They had a medicine dispenser and a bottle of medicine (luckily this bottle had a better childproof cap than the one yesterday). I quickly grabbed their new "toys" from them and put them back in the bathroom. I do not know what is going on right now, but they really want to get their little paws on anything that they are not supposed to.
Oh, the joys of the proverbial "terrible twos"!

No comments: